Potato Roll Potato Roll

Too amazing to describe.

Never have I seen such a mind-blowing piece of work. Good job with the trophy! Only ONE PERSON gets one of those a WEEK! You're pretty much elite, man.
5/5 10/10

Happy-Potato responds:

Thanks :P

Dangerforce 6 Dangerforce 6

Great!

Wow... The animation in this is great. The only suggestion I have is nixing your hand out of the view. I don't know whether you did that on purpose or not, (I think you did) but I think using wire or something is better.

Also, the way you zoomed out of the room like that and showed it was a tiny set was hilarious.
10/10 5/5

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Too big.

With a flash size of 23 MB, I was expecting something a bit better/longer. The story wasn't really funny or interesting.
The voice acting was great, though. Good job on that!

Point and Click- Mosquito Point and Click- Mosquito

So you... click mosquitos.

Not much to do here but click on mosquitos. Maybe in your next game you can involve other buttons?
...I'd say it was too easy.
2/5 3/10
Good luck on future projects.

Zippy Fish Zippy Fish

Huh.

Not a bad game, really. Kind of a boring concept. All you do is swim around, but you added more and more, so it didn't get boring instantly. Well done! The graphics are pretty good, and I like how put put the gun game as the preloader game. +1 for that. The music is annoying, though. It's a very short loop and gets old very fast. Maybe if it faded into itself a little better it might not sound so terrible?

Anyways, good game. 7/10, 3/5

Epic Ninja Epic Ninja

Looks familiar.

Games like this have been done a million times. Still, it wasn't poorly done. I can't necessarily give you any tips except you will get better with your art over time. The animation was great, though. :)

National Zombie Attack National Zombie Attack

:D :) :3

Without you, TheBoogley's Sketchy Fries Dance wouldn't have been made. RESPECT. :3

Tarteviant responds:

hmmm I never thought of it that way... Thanks!.. and RESPECT.