Point and Click- Mosquito Point and Click- Mosquito

So you... click mosquitos.

Not much to do here but click on mosquitos. Maybe in your next game you can involve other buttons?
...I'd say it was too easy.
2/5 3/10
Good luck on future projects.

Zippy Fish Zippy Fish

Huh.

Not a bad game, really. Kind of a boring concept. All you do is swim around, but you added more and more, so it didn't get boring instantly. Well done! The graphics are pretty good, and I like how put put the gun game as the preloader game. +1 for that. The music is annoying, though. It's a very short loop and gets old very fast. Maybe if it faded into itself a little better it might not sound so terrible?

Anyways, good game. 7/10, 3/5

Epic Ninja Epic Ninja

Looks familiar.

Games like this have been done a million times. Still, it wasn't poorly done. I can't necessarily give you any tips except you will get better with your art over time. The animation was great, though. :)

The Day (Gregory Weir) The Day (Gregory Weir)

Really interesiting.

I beat the card ending and thought it was strange that there wasn't a deeper meaning to it, since you made it. But then I got the other ending. Gave me the chills when I beat it.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Success.

Finally, this movie gets the respect it deserves. Also, good job with the scenery. It looks just like the movie. You're my favorite customer.

Bridge_ Bridge_

I don't get this.

And neithier des anybody else. Maybe a bit more directions next time?

Planet Ball Planet Ball

I think it might've been a bit more popular...

If you didn't make the first level impossible.

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Ehhh, Luis ruined it.

If you didn't have to beat Luis in the beginning, it might've been kind of a good game, but it was pretty terrible.

The Majesty of Colors The Majesty of Colors

Moar.

Make more, please.

Gone to the dogs Gone to the dogs

That was WAY too short...

I thought it was an alright game, but that was so short I must say I am displeased.