Potato Roll Potato Roll

Too amazing to describe.

Never have I seen such a mind-blowing piece of work. Good job with the trophy! Only ONE PERSON gets one of those a WEEK! You're pretty much elite, man.
5/5 10/10

Happy-Potato responds:

Thanks :P

Dangerforce 6 Dangerforce 6

Great!

Wow... The animation in this is great. The only suggestion I have is nixing your hand out of the view. I don't know whether you did that on purpose or not, (I think you did) but I think using wire or something is better.

Also, the way you zoomed out of the room like that and showed it was a tiny set was hilarious.
10/10 5/5

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Too big.

With a flash size of 23 MB, I was expecting something a bit better/longer. The story wasn't really funny or interesting.
The voice acting was great, though. Good job on that!

MvC3: She-Hulk MvC3: She-Hulk

Huh. MVC3.

I didn't like it very much. The jokes that you used are really common, not very funny. Kind of expected. The music and background were very annoying. The animation and art was okay, I'm not a big fan of your style.

Toads's Castle Calamity! Toads's Castle Calamity!

I liked the other Castle Calamitys better.

Some of these just seemed like you ripped the other animations off, while the rest just aren't funny. Good animating, though. The sounds are annoying as hell. 4/10 for effort.

Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

Hahaha...

When Heavy grew blonde hair a lipstick, I lost it.
10/10 5/5

MvC3: Captain America MvC3: Captain America

I actually thought this was better than JohnnyUtah

Big green titties. I wish the ads for MvC3 were longer, but hey, they're still good.

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

Funny.

Dragon Age 2. Clever, pretty funny. :)
Not relevant, but I was the 666th review.
4/5 8/10

48hr Film-fest entry 48hr Film-fest entry

I usually like your animations.

...but this one was really cool. I was wondering about the deeper meaning, also. :P

Chew your food. Chew your food.

I love you

:3 :3 :3

TheBoogley responds:

I see that you got the tape off your mouth :D